EnMasse Forum Index EnMasse
This place is all that is left.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   TATToday's Active Topics 
 ProfileProfile   Voting CentreVoting Centre   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Front PageFront Page Front Page SubmissionsFront Page Submissions LinksLinks Acceptable Use PolicyAcceptable Use Policy  DonateDonate 

Women to Harper: It's Over

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSquared
aka Aristotleded24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Women to Harper: It's Over Reply with quote

Check this out
thwap
Fulltime enMasse Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

made me homesick.

i liked the woman in the restaurant making the faces at :43-:49!
scott
Fulltime enMasse Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video. I like the face at 0:47. I have seen that one a few times. The fist into the hand at 1:09 once or twice.
DSquared
aka Aristotleded24

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, did the Harper government spring a leak?

Quote:
Brad Trost, the incumbent candidate for Saskatoon-Humboldt, told the Saskatchewan ProLife Association's annual convention last Saturday that anti-abortion supporters who signed petitions played a big role.

In a recording of his speech, obtained by CBC News, Trost can be heard thanking those who had signed the petitions, saying his office was involved in spearheading the petition campaign along with other members of Parliament.

“Let me just tell you, I cannot tell you specifically how we used it, but those petitions were very, very useful and they were part of what we used to defund Planned Parenthood because it has been an absolute disgrace that that organization and several others like it have been receiving one penny of Canadian taxpayers' dollars,” Trost told the group to applause.

DSquared
aka Aristotleded24

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the best pick-up line for Canadian women? "I'm not Stephen Harper!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EnMasse Forum Index -> Feminism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: